This comic is based on this article.
As expected America is firm.
■I guess we can't win against Mei Guo after all-aru■
Saying "aiyaaa" is kind of cute.
* China ends his sentences with "aru" which is a kind of Chinese stereotype that
Japanese have. I didn't know how to translate this to English without making
China sound like Yoda or something so I left it as it is.
* The first link that Himaruya-sensei posts is about a Chinese amusement park
full of copyright-infringing cheap knockoffs of famous characters.
The second is a funny link about how Chinese people have different ways
of saying "aiyaaa" to suit any situation and say it all the time (is this true? ahaha;;)
* Kitty-chan is what the Japanese call "Hello Kitty".
* Shina is a kind of offensive way to say "China". Therefore Kitty-chan has become Shinatty-chan.
* Měi Guó (美國) = how to say "USA" in Chinese.
And in the title of the second comic they use the Chinese reading for "Japan" (日国),
but I don't know how to say that in Chinese so I left it as "Japan"
|Axis Powers Hetalia and its characters belong to Himaruya Hidekaz and Gentosha comics.|